Top Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content
COVID-19 Club Response Plan
PERTH SKATING CLUB - COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Contact List for Club Oversight Group:
We would like to inform you of the individuals who will be acting as the COVID-19 Oversight Group as we transition back to skating activities. The following people will comprise this COVID-19 Oversight Group.
|Galen Neilson||Ice Coordinatoremail@example.com|
Should you have any questions about any aspects of the Return to Play protocols or other policies and procedures related to COVID-19, please contact one of the individuals above.
Completion of Skate Ontario COVID-19 Waiver:
All individuals participating in club/skating school must complete the Skate Ontario Acknowledgment, Release, Indemnity and Assumption of Risk regarding COVID-19(“COVID-19 Waiver”).Failure to do so means that individual must not participate in club/skating school activities.
Any individual participating in club or skating school activities is required to complete a COVID-19 Waiver, or have a signed COVID-19 Waiveron-file with Skate Ontario:
- Board Members
- Officials (please note: this will be kept on file with Skate Ontario
An individual becomes unwell with symptoms of COVID-19
- If an individual becomes unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone is aware of an individual that becomes unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, that individual must immediately stop participation in club or skating school activities.
- The individual should be isolated from all others in a well-ventilated area, or outside and provided with a non-medical face mask if one is available
- The individual shall be sent home and instructed to follow public health guidelines regarding self-isolation and testing
- The facility should be informed in order to determine if any areas need to be closed off and/or require additional cleaning/disinfecting
- A member of the COVID-19 Oversight Group should be informed of the situation and should contact the individual or their parent/guardian to determine if next steps are being taken regarding testing
An individual is tested for COVID-19
- Any individual that is part of a club or skating school that has been tested for COVID-19 must not participate in club or skating school activities while waiting for the results of the test
- The club/skating school will work with public health to consult the Session Participation tracking sheets to inform other club/skating school members who might have been in close contact with the individual. Close contact is defined as being within 2m for a period lasting more than 15 minutes, without appropriate or consistent use of PPE (i.e. healthcare workers).
- Any club/skating school members who were in close contact with the individual should not participate in club/skating school activities and should follow public health guidelines until the diagnosis of COVID-19 is ruled out by health professionals
An individual tests positive for COVID-19
- If an individual tests positive for COVID-19, they should inform a member of the club/skating school COVID-19 Oversight Group
- The COVID-19 Oversight Group will work where requested with the facility and public health officials to assist in contact tracing. The Session Participation tracking sheets may be used to assist public health officials in informing other club/skating school members who may have been in close contact with the individual
- Any club/skating school members who were in close contact with the individual should not participate in club/skating school activities for 14 days and should follow public health guidelines regarding self-isolation and testing
- It is recommended to also inform all club/skating school members of a positive COVID-19 result within the club/skating school setting
- The club/skating school should inform and work with the facility in the case of a positive COVID-19 result and determine if any additional cleaning/disinfecting should be performed as per the facility’s guidelines
- •The club/skating school will inform Skate Ontario of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to club/skating activities following illness
- If no test was performed, or the COVID-19 test was negative, the individual may only return to club/skating school activities once they no longer have any symptoms of COVID-19 for at least 24 hours.
Return to club/skating activities following COVID-19
- Following a positive COVID-19 test, an individual must follow all public health guidelines regarding return to activities
Modification/restriction/postponing or canceling of club/skating school activities
- If Skate Canada, Skate Ontario, the Public Health Unit or the Town of Perth force The Perth Skating club to restrict/postpone or cancel club/skating school activities, refunds will be prorated based on the contractual obligations of the Perth Skating Club and the number of sessions already completed.
Public Health Guidelines
Club and skating school members should follow all public health guidelines regarding COVID-19. These may include:
- Any club/skating school members who themselves have travelled outside of Canada, or has someone in their household who has travelled outside Canada must self-isolate and not participate in club/skating school activities for 14 days, unless the individual has a Government of Canada Travel Exemption
- Any individual who has been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 should self-isolate and is not permitted to participate in club/skating school activities for 14 days, unless they engaged in consistent and appropriate use of PPE (i.e. healthcare workers)
- Any individual with symptoms of COVID-19 is not permitted to take part in club or skating school activities
- Any individual who has someone in their household showing symptoms of COVID-19, should not participate in club/skating school activities
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content